The Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd has released an official notification of the recruitment for 100 posts of Clerk. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the recruitment before February 20, 2019. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in an online examination followed by an interview.
Required educational qualification:
1. The candidate must hold a graduate degree from a recognized university.
2. The applicant must also have knowledge of English language and computer (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Note: Applicants with a proficiency in Marathi will be given preference.
The candidate must fall under the age bracket of 20 to 30 years as on February 1, 2019.
Note: Check official notification for relaxation on upper age limit.
How to apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the bank.
Step 2: Click on the application link under the ‘Career’ tab.
Step 3: Fill the application form.
Step 4: Click on submit.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ NT category: Rs 600
- For candidates belonging to General/ OBC category: Rs 1,200.
About online test:
1. The online test will be objective in nature.
2. It will be of two hours duration.
3. The paper will comprise of five sections- Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
4. All five sections will have 40 questions carrying one mark each.
5. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Important dates to remember:
- Opening date for online registration of application- February 14, 2019
- Closing date for online registration of application- February 20, 2019
- Tentative date of downloading call letters- February 27, 2019 onwards
Tentative date of online test- March 10, 2019